Invite us to your school!
Unfortunately all our slots for the academic year 2015/2016 have been taken, However slots for the academic year 2016/2017 will be opening at the beginning of July- end of August. Our clinics usually become completely book up by early September, so it is advised you contact us via email ASAP, should your school/group meet the below criteria:
- SGUL Teddy Bear Hospital only covers an area within a 12 mile radius of St George's University of London.**
- We work with children between the ages of 3-12
- A teacher / guardian must present throughout the TBH event.
- We only run clinics on a Wednesday afternoon and occasionally some evenings (For scouts clubs etc)
- How much does it cost to hold one of your clinics at our school?
- Our school is just outside of your 12 mile radius, will you still attend?
- How long do your clinics last?
- Should our students bring their teddies with them to the clinic?
- Are all your volunteers DBS checked?